Here is the review of a unique web app called MyTrafficJacker 2.0 with which you can find expired domains that still have active backlinks from YouTube, Wikipedia, BBC, and Quora – the four biggest sites online.
MyTrafficJacker 2.0 can easily snatch these expired domains for you for under $10. I’m talking about domains that are valued at over $1,000 that have expired and you can snatch them up for under 10 bucks.
Once you find expired domains through MyTrafficJacker, you may literally redirect the massive traffic anywhere you wish.
For instance, you may want to use those domains to send massive authority and link juice to any niche website or video that you would like to rank.
Just imagine having a real backlink from Wikipedia or from Quora or from BBC….or for that matter a LIVE link from the description section of a YouTube video that is still receiving hundreds or even thousands of views in a day.
This new platform (version 2.0) allows you to make a profit in 24 hours or less by legally hijacking free, targeted traffic and authority from these four biggest sites online.
One of the fastest ways you can use MyTrafficJacker 2.0 to make a profit is to use the strategy of immediately redirecting the traffic from these expired domains to any affiliate offer you would like to. Or you can quickly flip the domains on any domain flipping website and cash in for thousands or you can turn the domains into a private blog network so that other sites and videos can rank quickly.
I have mentioned above, only three ways to make a profit with this app. There are seven other ways you can use the software to get results fast. Check them out at the below link!
MyTrafficJacker 2.0 – Hijack Domains From YouTube, Wikipedia, BBC & Quora
With MyTrafficJacker 2.0 app, you will be able to start legally hijacking expired domains from all the four biggest online sites and getting traffic and sales in as little as 24 hours.
All this without the need to make or rank any videos, without having to create a website, without having to pay a dime for traffic and you don’t even need to have a hosting account.
Take a look at some of the features of version 2.0 of this app listed below:
- Multiple ways to leverage the massive authority of Wikipedia, YouTube, BBC, or Quora for immediate traffic and rankings
- quickly and easily find expired domains that are still posted on the four biggest sites online
- buy expired domains for under $10 with just a click of your mouse from either Namecheap or Godaddy
- set reminders for about to expire domains, so that you can be the first in line to snatch them up
- these domains come with a ton of built-in traffic and authority because they’re still actively linked to from either Wikipedia, YouTube, Quora, or BBC websites
So you can legally hijack premium domains using MyTrafficJacker 2.0 in 4 simple steps:
- Input the keyword or niche you want to hijack
- Select from where you want to hijack – either from YouTube, Wikipedia, Quora, or BBC
- Click “Start” to let the app get to work and find all the expired domains that are still listed on the above platforms for your target keyword.
- You can then purchase the expired domains and redirect the traffic and authority anywhere you’d like.
MyTrafficJacker 2.0 is the first web app that has been able to truly leverage the authority of Wikipedia, YouTube, BBC, and Quora to get massive traffic and authority for any website or video.
More From Best JV Review
You can check out the review of more software similar to MyTrafficJacker that is listed below.