Lingo Blaster 2 is the only video marketing software that will allow you to rank and translate videos for the most popular 100 foreign languages! This in turn triples your search engine traffic and leads overnight!
In addition to this, depending on the foreign language of the viewer, Lingo Blaster will change the titles and descriptions of the videos.
Did you know the fact that only 25% of internet searches are made in English? Thus leaving 75% of the market virtually untapped! With this revolutionary video marketing software, you will be able to tap this 75% market and rank your videos for all the top 100 foreign languages.
While other internet marketers fumble around trying to figure out which particular keyword to target in a foreign language, they don’t stand a chance against you because Lingo Blaster 2 will be able to target hundreds of foreign languages and you can dominate any niche – local niche, Ecommerce, CPA, Affiliate Marketing, Amazon products,…. you name it.
Your videos will start ranking highly for foreign key phrases – and it is 100X easier to rank for key phrases in German, Spanish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Dutch, French and all the other 100+ languages featured in this than in English.
Your videos will stand out from the rest because you’ll be the only one who will address to your viewers in their native languages. Due to that, your search engine traffic will convert much better!
Lingo Blaster 2 Video Marketing Software
Checkout the features of Lingo Blaster 2 below:
- Cloud-based video marketing software that breaks the language barrier – No need to know any foreign language
- Translates your video titles and descriptions to 100+ foreign languages
- Lingo Blaster 2 uses 100% Whitehat techniques – using YouTube API
- Don’t have to pay translators
- You don’t need to learn anything about Search Engine Optimization
- No need to know a thing about backlinks
- Saves time and money – What used to take hours and thousands of dollars…Now just takes minutes and you don’t require a huge budget to take advantage of this tactic
- You don’t have to be concerned with low converting traffic, Video traffic converts ten times better than regular traffic
The potential of Lingo Blaster 2, the ultimate video marketing software is extremely powerful. It gives you the ability to literally manipulate YouTube rankings and the ability to rank in hundreds of foreign languages is one the most powerful traffic generating methods.
With only 3 steps you can translate videos and make them to start ranking for foreign keyword search terms!
You just have to login into Lingo Blaster 2 clould app and…
STEP 1: Choose any video from your YouTube Account
STEP 2: Select the foreign languages that you need to target…With just a click the software will automatically translate your video details.
STEP 3: Click Publish…Lingo Blaster 2 will update your current language making it show up in different languages and ranking for foreign keyword search terms!
Simple as that, and trust me foreign traffic converts like crazy!
If you want to your videos to rank in 100+ Foreign languages INSTANTLY without any hard work and get traffic overnight, click the link below to dominate the foreign search market.