KWFinder is the #1 keyword research and analysis software tool that’s the best alternative to Google keyword planner. It lets you find 100’s of long tail keywords that have high search volume in search engines and which can be optimized with less difficulty.
With an easy and user-friendly interface, KWFinder is an incredible keyword research software tool that provides you with great metrics which will be of instant help for your SEO activities.
More importantly, if you run a local business, KWFinder software helps your keyword research by targeting a specific geographical region or even to a specific city anywhere worldwide and keyword research can be performed in more than 43 languages.
Keyword Research Cum Analysis Tool – KWFinder
When you are writing content for the web, here are the benefits of using KWFinder keyword research cum analysis tool :
- Finds hundreds of long tail keywords – revealing hidden gem keywords so that you can beat your competitors
- Keywords with low SEO competition – Find keywords you can easily rank for in the search engines
- Gets you more organic traffic by optimizing for keywords that your competitors have already been ranking for.
- This is the best alternative to Google keyword planner because don’t be fooled by Google keyword planner’s “Competition” score. That score is only for Google Ads and not organic search result for that keyword.
- Find exact search volumes and metrics for hundreds of keywords and even close variant keywords
- Real-time calculation of keyword difficulty metric. KWFinder keyword difficulty is one of the most accurate when compared to other tools thereby making your keyword optimization effective.
- Local SEO – Perform local keyword research to specific countries, states, counties, regions or even any cities worldwide. Select from more than 50,000 locations worldwide.
- Filter keywords by getting rid of low traffic and high difficulty keywords that you don’t like to be ranked.
- KWFinder performs keyword research in more than 43 languages
- Find more related keywords in any of your niche
- Ability to save your best keywords into as many keyword lists you want. You’re also able to edit and delete lists.
- Ability to import your own lists of keywords for analysis.You can import up to 700 keywords 1,200 times daily. That’s a whopping 840,000 keywords daily!
So the next time you write a blog post or for that matter any content for the web, make sure that you select the keywords with good search volume and low SEO competition. And this keyword research and analysis software is the right tool for that.
Forget Google’s keyword planner, start using KWFinder to find the right keywords for your business and bring targeted visitors to your website. It’s currently the best keyword research and analysis software tool online.